Jim Hively adds more than 30 years of robust financial and capital market expertise to Anlyan &Hively. Prior to founding Anlyan&Hively, Jim was Vice President at JP Morgan, New York and Vice President Goldman Sachs & Co., New York. He also served as Director of Salomon Brothers, New York and of Salomon Brothers International, London.
Jim earned a Bachelor of Science in Economics, and an MBA from The Wharton School plus a Master of City Planning from The University of Pennsylvania.
Proudly Serving Wilmington and Beyond
Jim’s community involvement has centered on non-profit agencies that focus on the arts, economic development and education. He has served on the boards of the following non-profit organizations:
- The St. James Parish Foundation
- The Lower Cape Fear Hospice Foundation
- The Brooklyn Arts Center of Wilmington
- Dreams of Wilmington
- Cape Fear Academy
- Wilmington Downtown, Inc.
- UNCW’s Small Business Technology Development Center
- Historic Wilmington Foundation (President)
- The Coastal Entrepreneurial Council (President)
- GHA Autism Supports
- UNCW’s Economic and Finance Department Advisory Board
- Cape Fear Literacy Council